Cryogen is a licensed distributor of Brymill products.
Brymill’s superior product quality and dedication to exemplary customer service and support make them the trusted partner among physicians and distributors around the world.
They are a family-owned, Connecticut-based company that has delivered cutting-edge technology with attentive customer relations for almost 50 years.
Brymill Cryogenic Systems Set Industry Gold Standard
- World leader since 1966 in the design and U.S.-based manufacturing of hand-held cryosurgical equipment
- First choice of U.S. dermatologists (85%) in a recent survey
- Provides largest selection of LN2 cryosurgical tips, probes and accessories, enabling physicians to treat various skin lesions with greater control and accuracy
- Super-cools Mohs tissue specimens faster and more economically than other cold sprays
- Superior quality, reliability and durability deliver precise performance for many years
- Three-year warranty on all Brymill Cry-Ac® units
Brymill adheres to all appropriate Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and international regulatory requirements as part of their commitment to producing high-quality, safe products for physicians and their patients.